
As an addendum to the 3rd Assignment, we were given an article regarding the political goings-on between America and North Korea. Specifically, the strange and tense relationship between Kim Jong-Un and Donald Trump. The two leaders were making ridiculous statements almost daily in the press, and the political and military stakes were quite high. There was talk of nuclear arms being used, and personally, I was trying REALLY hard to ignore it all because it really triggers my anxiety.I was trying to picture their faces, and it occurred to me they're quite similar. The hair might be different color, but they're both chubby and spoiled.
ANYWAY ... I had a random conversation with the girl next to me, and we called them children. So I thought I could do a political cartoon Illustration. Both of the leaders drawn as little babies with tears and fighting each other with little baby slaps.
I guess I work best when I have other people around off whom I can bounce ideas !

No comments:
Post a Comment